Take this quiz to determine whether it is a good idea to seek help for your child in college. Expert support and a carefully planned trajectory can help young adults succeed. Reach out today to help your young adult thrive.
13 warning indicators for mental health challenges during college
- Has your child displayed a significant change in their personality or behavior?
- Has your child been feeling down, depressed, or hopeless?
- Has your child lost interest/pleasure in their regular activities?
- Is your child having trouble sleeping or sleeping too much?
- Does your child feel constantly tired and lacking energy?
- Have you noticed a loss in appetite or overeating?
- Does your child have difficulty concentrating on schoolwork or activities?
- Is your child having anxiety attacks or panic attacks?
- Does your child worry excessively?
- Does your child have trouble relaxing?
- Does your child feel restless? Does he or she have trouble sitting still?
- Is your child easily annoyed or irritable?
- Has your child’s mood impacted their ability to succeed in school, with relationships, or with other responsibilities?