Are you worried you may have an anxiety disorder? Help is available.
Answer yes/no to the following questions, and record your answers:
- Are you worried about many different things at once?
- Do you have trouble controlling your worries?
- Do you find yourself getting anxious easily?
- Are you becoming more irritable as your anxiety increases?
- Does stress make you feel tired and worn out?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep/staying asleep?
- Is your anxiety making it hard for you to concentrate?
- Do you feel easily startled and jumpy?
- Do you worry about things that may not be so rational?
- Does your anxiety prevent you from doing things you love?
- Does your anxiety prevent you from having new experiences?
- Do you have a physical reaction to being anxious, such as shakes, tremors, sweating or needing the bathroom?
- Do you experience repetitive, unwanted thoughts that are distressing?
- Do you feel like anxiety is disrupting your day to day life?
If you answered YES to one of these questions, there is a warning that you may have an anxiety disorder. If you answered YES to any two, the chances are that you have an anxiety disorder.
Anxiety disorders are a set of mental health conditions that cause extreme stress and physical symptoms. There are many types of anxiety disorders, and at Eastside Center For Family, we’re here for you.
You don’t have to wait to get help. Reach out today.
We can help. Contact us to discuss the options available. If we are unable to help you we will provide you with options to receive help.