Are you worried you may have depression? Help is available.
Answer yes/no to the following questions, and record your answers:
- Have you lost interest in activities you used to enjoy?
- Do deep feelings of sadness and loneliness bother you constantly?
- Are you having sleeping issues, such as sleeping too little or too much?
- Do you have low energy and affect?
- Do you have appetite issues such as eating too little or too much?
- Do you feel ashamed of yourself, like you aren’t good enough and you’re letting people down?
- Do you have trouble concentrating on things such as studies, films, reading, or talking?
- Have people noticed you speaking and moving slower?
- Are you irritable and annoyed regularly?
- Have your relationships suffered as a result of these overwhelming feelings?
If you answered YES to one of these questions, there is a warning that you may have depression. If you answered YES to any two, the chances are that you have depression.
At Eastside Center For Family, we’re here for you. Get help for depression now.
You don’t have to wait to get help. Reach out today.
We can help. Contact us to discuss the options available. If we are unable to help you we will provide you with options to receive help.